Thursday 17 November 2011

Pretty Page :)

Hey guys :) hopefully you noticed my brand new header! I am sooo proud of it and actually done it all myself! Your probably thinking Oh emm gee thats nothing but to me it's huuuuuuuuuuge!! It took me around an hour to make, all because I couldn't make up my mind.   I took a picture from MAC I think it is, the one with the coloured eyes *Ahhhh love it* and added other pictures. I really love this picture and I think it represents me as I love colourful things and it is make-up!

I will be starting up a business soon, I won't give a away too much now. But it is something I have done for a long time, and really enjoy doing. Keep reading my posts and watching my videos and you will know what it is very soon! I'm soooo excited! 

Btw, sorry that none of these posts have been about beauty yet, I am working on it! My camera is being very silly atm so it's just easier to post videos. If you would like to watch my videos or even subscribe then  click HERE. I have a lot of ideas for posts that I would love to do on here so as soon as my camera is well again I will get to it! Hope your enjoying my blog page so far :) 

Thanks for reading

Love MISSbarbii3
xxx



1 comment:

  1. i love your new header, it looks awesome as! thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm from Australia to answer your question so its spring right now. xx

    ReplyDelete