Tuesday 27 December 2011

Side Reel rocks my socks!!

Hey Beauty's!!

I have recently discovered Side Reel !! It's a site where you watch all your favourite American shows online!


Such as Gossip girl, 90210, The Big Bnag Theory, Glee!!
It's truly amazing!!

I have discovered a few new programs which I don't think air over in the UK, correct me if I'm wrong! Like 2 broke girls which is a really funny comedy about 2 broke girls, who would have thunk it!! I have also just got into 16 and pregnant and Hope :)

Let me know if you try it out :) it's amazeballs!!

What are your favourite American programs?

Thanks for reading :)

MISSbarbii3
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love gossip girl but only really watched it for Taylor momsen haha, but now she's gone :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info- i'll check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing :) up to date with all my fav shows at the moment tho :/ let me know how it goes for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete