Friday 25 November 2011

Dear Santa . . .

Dear Santa

This year I have been a very good girl *big smile* and I was hoping that you'd send me . . .


Awwwwhhhhhh!
How adorable is this pug puppy?
*sighs*
It's just sooooo cute! I have wanted a pug all of my life! I think they are the best dogs to get!
Pleeease Santa can I have a pug for Christmas?


Mmmmm . . .   sparkles!
I want this Ipad 2 and Ipad case soooooo desperately!
The case is suuch a Katie (MISSbarbii3) thing and I NEED it!


WoW!
Don't even get me started on this one!
Loubotins + Glitter = Very happy girly!!
Nuff said . . . . .

Pauls Boutique Barbie Bag!
What a beauty?
I think this is the only item on this post that maybe could be in my stocking this year!
I have hinted and hinted at this bag since Pauls Boutique started making it, I just love the mix of pink and zebra print!
And the charms, mmm . . .
I hope my fiancĂ© reads this, teehee!


These could be in my stocking too!
I am in loooove with lucky charms!
I first tried them when I picked up a pack from American Candy in the t David's Shopping centre in Cardiff!
I wish you could buy them in the UK as cheap as they are in America!
I am running out
*sad face*
I have like one bowl full left! 


Just to show how un-spoilt I am 
*winky face*


A pink Bugatti Veyron!!!!!!
If any guys read this, this will send them wild!
Pink Bugatti Veyron?!
Hahaa
How can you do that?!
To be honest, if I was ever fortunate to own a Bugatti it would be black and white!
By the way this is the fastest car in the WORLD!!
That excites me!
It's just beautiful!


By the way, to all you haters! I am aware that I probably won't receive any of these for Christmas or maybe ever!
*sad face*
But, a girl can dream!
Alos, I am listening to Cher LLoyd's album as I write this!
And, I love it!!
Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Please check out my youtube channel!

This is a link for my newest video!

Love MISSbarbii3
xxx

3 comments: