Wednesday 20 June 2012

June Glossy Box!

Hii Guys!

So I would like to start by saying that I have 'figured out' how to keep up to date with my blog :) as I have been neglecting it for aggges!

So I will be uploading a new post every Saturday, and maybe more if I have time! I will be totally honest and say that I prefer to make a video on things but little reviews and such that you don't need a full video for will be on here!

Incase any of you didn't know, this is what a glossy box looks like! You recieve 5 products a month for £9.99 plus p&p. I am subscribed to Glossy Box and the Jolie Box! I try to either upload a video or make a post on each box every month, sometimes I make a video AND write a post! 




So this is what I received in this months box, I was very impressed! I have used most of the products so I will do mini reviews as I go along.

Clean Start By Dermalogica-Full size £12.00

I was very impressed that this 'one item' as usually you could receive these as 3 separate items. In this kit you get a foaming face wash, purifying toner and a matte SPF moisturiser. All are to be used day and night. I have not used these yet so cannot talk about them much but they all smell very nice! If you would like a separate review on this kit let me know :)

BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer- Full size £8.00 for 4g

This is a multi purpose pure mineral bronzer in Summer Warmth. It leaves a lovely shimmer on the skin.


As you can see here. The colour is perfect for my skin tone but I think if you had darker skin and you used more product it could be the perfect colour for you too. This product is very waste full though as when you apply the product to a brush you have to remove a lot of excess product. 

Yves Rocher France Ultra Volume Sexy Pulp Mascara- Full size £16.90 for 9ml

I LOVE this mascara, it makes my eyelashes very long and thick without making them crispy. I am seriously considering buying the full size product I love it that much. I think I'll be doing a review on this separately so I'll leave it there ;) it's just fab!


This is the brush, it's a bristle brush which is the only mascara brush I will use, and has curves which catch every lash. This brush also applies very well to the bottom eyelashes which is sometimes tricky with other mascaras. 

Glossy Box Pro Beauty Blush Brush £15.00

It's an okay brush but I really don't think it is worth £15. It is a goat hair brush which I am not sure about and it really does moult allot, leaving stray hairs on your face. Ummm, an okay brush but I would never purchase it myself.


Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Foundation Cream Stick- Full size £19.00 for 12g

This is a camouflage foundation stick which covers everything. If it can cover my black under eye bags it can cover anything. I love how they give you a few different colours.


I am also considering buying the full size of this too as it is brilliant at covering scars and imperfections.

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed. There will be a video on this if you would prefer to which this coming soon to my YouTube channel!

This is my newest video


Please watch, subscribe, like the video, comment and share hahaa :)

I am hoping to reach 300 subscribers on my YouTube channel by my birthday, 5th July, so please help! You are all so amazing!

Thanks guys, 

Katie 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment