Monday 4 June 2012

Empties!

Hey Guys!

Hope your all well!

As most of you know I am more of a "youtuber" than a "blogger", so I thought I'd try and do a few things on both!

Sooooo, here is an empties post! I believe that when you have used up the whole product you can make the best reviews on them, yay or nay?!

There is a video accompanying this post if you would like to see what the products look like!


Garnier BB cream
I have the colour light and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. I love this product so much I own around 5 of them! 5? Yeah 5!It offers a very light coverage, it kinda blurs imperfections instead of hiding them but it still leaves your skin looking perfect. It looks very natural and is perfect for the summer time.

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
This is quite expensive at around £9, as I used this around 6 times. My hair is quite long but I really can't comment on if this product helped to achieve that or not. But if ypu want my honest opinion I would say not to get this and just buy a cheaper alternative like Boots Coconut Hair mask, that is my fav!


The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
Just Fab! If you haven't tried one of these by now, go and get it!

Herbal Essences Split End Protection Cream
This is one of my all time favourite products! I love it so much have 3 back-ups! I would actually cry if they discontinued this. Watch my video for more info :)

Face masks
I picked a few up from primark a while back for 90p each and they are fab! Watch my primark haul to see more on them. They are amazing on your skin and great for a little pamper session.

Primark Facial Cleansing Wipes
I use these for everything, except for taking my make-up off, hahaa, unless I am stuck and need to use them! They are cheap and you always need wet wipes so I would recommend them for every day life :)

Tajj Micheller Water
An amazing cleanser that takes away even water proof mascara sooooo easily. I have quite normal dry and sensitive skin which is sometimes qily, gaaah skin! And this is so gentle it doesn't effect my skin at all and my skin thanks me for using this in the morning! I'm not too sure if I will buy this again as it is hard to get hold of! But I will definitely be getting another micheller water cleansing product!

Soap and Glory Flake Away
I will repurchase this for the rest of my life! It leaves your skin the softest you have ever felt it! Perfect before fake tan and just for a little pick me up! Another of my all time favourites!

Thanks for reading guys!

Please check me out on youtube, instagram, twitter and keek! Same name as always

Lots of Love

Katie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment